It's currently a hand made part and is reliant on availability and time to make them up. We'll be making a production manufacturing version of this in Q1 2019. If you happen to want to DIY get in touch with us and we can give you a drawing.
100mm diameter x 50mm high
||Smartfire Universal Adaptor
- Install the Universal Adaptor in the large cake tin hole
- Insert the bolt into the top hole
- Align the daisy wheels of your smoker so they're fully open and push the bolt through the top hole
- If using a leaf style kettle, see additional install instructions below.
- Secure it firmly with the washer and butterfly nut
|Leaf style kettle instructions
- Locate the leave that isn’t above where the lever traverses. Mark it.
- Undo the lever
- Pull the leave assembly and square post up from inside the kettle
- The leaves slide off the square post.
- Unclip the leave you marked.
- Reassemble the remaining leaves onto the stem
- Orientate it the right way and insert back into kettle
- Reattach the lever.