- 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer.
- 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature and ambient.
- Integrates with the Smartfire Controller 5.0. You don't need to be in physical Bluetooth range (which can be quite limited with thick smoker metal walls). The Smartfire connects to the probe and relays that information to the Smartfire Cloud system and so you can see status within the Smartfire App.
- You can alternatively use the MEATER probe directly with the MEATER App to take advantage of their Guided Cook System and Advanced Estimator Algorithm.
- Bluetooth LE 4.0 wireless connection
- Maximum internal temperature: 100°C (meat)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 275°C (cooker)
- Stainless steel and ceramic construction
- Water resistant and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking
- Dimensions: 130mm length and 6mm diameter
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Magnetic backing: Attach anywhere
- Charges MEATER up to 100 times with one AAA battery
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- LED indicator to show battery state
- Dimensions: 157mm L x 37mm W x 28mm H
Here are some common FAQs to help you out!
How many wireless probes can Smartfire connect to? 2!
Can the Meater be used as the ambient "pit control" probe? No, not currently. We'll perform some data analysis and user surveys at a later stage to see if it makes sense to allow setting the Meater ambient as the pit probe.
Can the Meater probe be connected to the Meater app and Smartfire app at the same time? No, the Bluetooth connection only allows one client device at a time.
- Does the Smartfire system relay the readings to Meater cloud? No, but it relays it to the Smartfire cloud so you can see the status from anywhere where you have internet access.
- Does Smartfire have cook time estimates like Meater? No. It's not on the feature roadmap but you're welcome to get in touch and have a chat about it!
- Does Smartfire support other Meater probe types? Yes, we support Meater+ and Meater Block probes, but you must make sure the repeater/block station is turned off so that they don't connect first to the probe and hog the connection.